New York Traffic Defense Lawyer Fights for Drivers Statewide
Hardworking Woodmere attorney gives practical advice to motorists
Whether they’re commuting to work, running errands or traveling for pleasure, New Yorkers want to get to their destination in a hurry. Unfortunately, when they’re stopped by police for a traffic violation, they often give up their rights so they can get the process over as quickly as possible. That can be a very costly decision. At The Law Office of Michael E. Beer, Attorney at Law in Woodmere, we help drivers on Long Island and throughout the state defend their rights against overzealous police officers and prosecutors. For more than 25 years, we have successfully advocated for clients in matters involving alleged traffic offenses, vehicular crimes and suspension clearance.. No matter how difficult the odds might seem, we won’t back down in our pursuit of a favorable result for you.
Reliable Long Island advocate delivers trustworthy counsel
Choosing the right attorney gives you the best chance to achieve your objectives. We give clients an advantage for many reasons, including our:
- Established record of success — Since 1993, our firm has obtained strong results for clients in courtrooms and at the negotiation table.
- Responsive service — We answer questions promptly and clearly so that you have a full understanding of your legal rights at all times.
- Personalized attention — Whether you’re facing a traffic violation, an criminal charge, an impending suspension, we work closely with you to achieve your specific objectives.
In a free initial consultation, we will explain the legal elements of your situation and provide knowledgeable advice on all of your options.
Respected law firm assists with real estate and litigation matters
Our firm represents New Yorkers in several types of legal matters, including those relating to:
- Traffic violations — For all traffic violations, including speeding, red light, stop sign, summonses, we challenge the evidence against you and press for a favorable result.
- Vehicular crimes — Our firm defends clients from prosecutions relating to alleged vehicular crimes including driving while suspended and commercial trucking violations.
- Texting while driving — You can face a heavy fine in New York if a police officer believes you have been texting or talking while driving. If you’ve been wrongly targeted, we can help you avoid an unjust penalty.
- Reckless driving — Allegations of reckless driving often rely on mistaken evidence or incomplete information. Our firm presents a comprehensive argument in your defense.
- Suspension Clearance — If your license or privilege to drive is suspended, our firm can get you back on the road as quick as possible.
From start to finish, attorney Michael Beer will give you trustworthy counsel and tireless support.
Contact an accomplished New York traffic defense lawyer for a free initial consultation
Michael E. Beer, Attorney at Law represents New Yorkers in traffic violation cases as well as real estate and litigation matters. Please call 516-569-4107 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in Woodmere, Long Island.